KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES Areas of Accountabilities (list up to 10 prime activities) (Describe concisely each principles work activity listed in logical order normally the list with include the most important duty first indicating important decision and recommendations made if applicable; start sentences with action verbs first)
• Support QA Function in Documentation
• Receive, catalogue and stores hard copies and electronic copies of Audit reports and other documents such as Policies, Procedures, Plans, Guidelines, work Instructions, etc. and related information in an orderly manner, In line with Document Control Procedures • Upload and update documents to Electronic Document Management System
• Maintenance Records from archival to disposition.
• Allocate and control the document numbering system for QA Documents.
• Custodian for HSE documents that need to be controlled and kept for audit / internal requirements.
• Respond In a timely manner to request and retrieve information, information searches and general requests for Support Project / department personnel. • Receive and answer emails, input information into the system, create transmittals to recipients, track documentation, and ensure to avoid dela s that would affect the business.
• Operate the Electronic Document Management System • Ability to work cross functionally internally and externally.
• Undertake any other ad hoc projects/duties assigned.