- B.S Degree in Mechanical/ hydraulic Engineering or equivalent
- Any additional training courses in hydraulic and mechanical are preferred.
- 6-9 years of work experience in any reputable heavy industries
- Experience must be related to handling of Hydraulic and mechanical systems and troubleshooting. Software operations like SEMATIC are preferred.
- 03 years of practical work experience, especially on Ship-lift and Transfer Systems is preferable.
Professional Qualifications (Certifications & Accreditations):
- Knowledge of ISO, Health & Safety Management System.
- Practical experience of Ship lift and Transfer System operation
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Faults diagnosis and troubleshooting of transfer system.
- Software operation like SEMATIC or equivalent.
- Sound knowledge in troubleshooting and faults diagnosis of Hydraulic circuits, HPU engine, sensors, and basic mechanical systems.
- Understanding of Preventive Maintenance System.
- Knowledge of site HSE requirements & how to respond in emergency.
- Familiar with ERP systems.
- Handling parts catalog & reading/ implementing OEM instructions.
- Good Communication Skills (oral and written) in English Language.