- B.S Degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Any additional training/ courses in precision Electronic Systems, SCADA, PLCs etc. are preferred.
- 6-9 years of work experience in any reputable heavy industries
- Experience must be related to handling of automated systems, SCADA, PLCs, trouble shooting of electrical and electronic parts. Software operations like SEMATIC is preferred.
- 03 years of practical work experience especially on Ship-lift and Transfer Systems is preferable.
Professional Qualifications (Certifications & Accreditations):
- Knowledge of ISO, Health & Safety Management System
- Practical experience of Ship lift and Transfer System operation
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Software operation like SEMATIC or equivalent.
- Sound knowledge in troubleshooting and faults diagnosis of motors, circuits, sensors, and basic electrical/ electronic systems.
- Understanding of Preventive Maintenance System.
- Knowledge of site HSE requirements & how to respond in emergency.
- Familiar with ERP systems.
- Handling parts catalog & reading/ implementing OEM instructions.
- Good Communication Skills (oral and written) in the English Language.