- B.S Degree in ITI Draftsmanship, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 9-15 years in Rig construction Shipyard.
- Preference will be given for those had worked in ship and rig building yard, major construction yard, EPC contractor and/or Consultant Company using AutoCAD & AVEVA 3D modelling, & Nesting software.
Professional Qualifications (Certifications & Accreditations):
- Drafting software’s competency certification.
- Preferred – Any additional certification / training on CAD tools and systems.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Conversant with International Codes and Standards, Marine regulations, and Classification rules.
- Experience in AutoCAD for 2D drafting and/or AVEVA Marine for 3D Hull and structural modeling.
- Experience in plate / profile nesting and CNC program, preferable.
- Communication - To be clear and decisive.
- Situation Management - Dynamic decision making where required.
- Demonstrated high order interpersonal skills and ability to operate within a multinational environment.
- Good communication skills (both written & verbal) with ability to interact across multiple disciplines.
- Experience in fabrication / construction / installation engineering of various structures.
- Computer proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, Project.
- Experience in working with diverse cultures.
- Resilient under stress and capable of managing competing priorities.
- Well-developed presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Be Physically fit, and able to complete a full medical.
- The ability to manage large multi-disciplinary teams, across a broad range of technologies.
- Demonstrates ability to listen to the views of others and respond in a logical, well thought out manner without the need to resort to authority.
- English. (Mandatory)
- Arabic / Others (desirable)