- Bachelor’s degree in electrical (Power) Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 9-15 years of hands-on experience
Professional Qualifications (Certifications & Accreditations):
- Must have a working knowledge of OSHA and/or NEBOSH standards and practices.
- Knowledgeable about electric networks and systems
- IFS practical experience is a plus.
- Excellent Computer Skills in MS Office
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Understanding of Health and Safety practices
- Knowledge of electrical substations and their related assets such as transformers and switches
- Understanding engineering, scientific and other technical information
- Planning and prioritizing activities
- Advanced Problem-solving skills
- Ability to present data effectively.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Ability to transfer knowledge to others.
- English. (Mandatory)
- Arabic / Others (desirable)