- ITI Draughtsmanship in mechanical or Diploma in mechanical Engineering.
- 5 + years in any engineering company. Preference will be given for those had worked in ship and rig building yard, major construction yard, EPC contractor and/or consultant company as material controller/coordinator in engineering department.
Professional Qualifications (Certifications & Accreditations):
- Preferred - Any additional certification / training on CAD tools, piping engineering and material control systems.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Good knowledge of International Codes and Standards, Marine Regulations & Classification Rules.
- Good knowledge and experience in material specification in rig/ship building applications.
- Experience in AutoCAD, PDMS / AVEVA for reading drawings and preparing MTO.
- Proficient in MS office applications in Excel and Word .
- Good communication skills (both written & verbal) with ability to interact across multiple disciplines.
- English. (Mandatory)
- Arabic / Others (desirable)