The Contract Specialist will be responsible for but not limited to:
1. Coordinate development of contracts including planning, facilitation and execution to support the requirements of the proponent organization.
2. Evaluating, negotiating and executing various contracts covering a range of transactions and activities.
3. Conduct the procurement process in accordance with IMI procedures with high quality work.
4. Recommend modification to the contracting procedures regularly.
5. Ensure compliance to the procurement KPIs.
6. Maintaining correspondence and documentation related to contracts.