a. Supervising, motivating, coaching and supporting the sales representatives across all products and services of IMI.
b. Responsible for defining & executing a sales execution plan aimed at securing Business Plan targets
c. Managing customer relationship towards sales:
• Prior & during project execution
• Identification and managing relationships with decision makers
• Engage with customers on demand requirements
• Introduction of IMI’s product and services as recommended by Customer Support Div.
• Maintain customers contacts details in CRM database
• Plan for, prepare and execute direct sales promotional activities (mailing, leaflets, newsletters, invitations etc)
• Ensure IMI’s participation during key events
d. Managing sales enquiries:
• Outline potential lead, including prioritizing and chances for award
• Identification, receive and co-ordinate all sales enquiries
• Ensure timely inclusion into bid invites and submission of EOI, proposals (due diligence activities, budgetary quotes, MOU’s etc)
• Ensure the execution of all pre-work necessary for becoming short listed
• Maintain a database of and track all sales enquiries to ensure all enquirer actions are completed in a timely professional manner
• Ensure that all quotes and associated files are linked to an enquiry
• Execute follow up sales activities with clients & potential clients on coming tenders and provided quotes.
• Monitor company sales KPIs and sales performance
• Responsible to directing back office on preparations of proposals
• Collects final bids from back office and submits this to bid evaluation team for final decision.
Collection of market data and inform Market Analytics & Customer Support division:
• Understand customers operations, operational costs structures and identify & discuss opportunities to optimize life cycle costs
• Understand customers; strategic partnerships & relationships
• Alignment on possible solutions & services to optimize customers life cycle costs
• Alignment on schedules for project forecasting, bid pipeline and other sales potentials
• Customers’ expectations on sales prices, tariffs, costs, competition, supply chain companies, collaborations, strategic (government) relationships.
• Collect customers’ news articles etc for internal distribution.
• Analyses reasons for failure to turn an enquiry into a new order
• Support the creation of management reports