Sign up for Job Alerts
IMI1716 - Shift Security Supervisor (Female)
Ras Al Khair, Saudi Arabia
Your future role:
The Security Shift Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the activities of the security shift which provides safety and protects all patrons, employees and company assets. Supervise programs and processes to reduce and control loss time injuries. Review staffing levels to maintain full coverage of gates, posts and patrols. Delegate authority and assign responsibilities. Investigate incidents and/or customer complaints and compile data for accurate reporting.
Ensures that all gates, posts and patrols have the required manpower to perform the required duties and he shall call the security individuals who have to work for additional hours in cases of need or absence of one or more of other security Officers. Moreover, he shall ensure availability and readiness of all security equipment’s and tools in the security gates and locations under his supervision.
Supervise and planed the activities for his security shift team that is assigned to him including patrols by vehicles or on foot.
Conduct regular walk-rounds of the site encompassing all security Officers to ensure that operations as planned and escalate in accordance with company procedures any security concern.
Supervise the processes of inspection of people and vehicles carried out by Industrial Security Officers.
Evaluate the performance of security Officers to ensure that they conduct their duties in the best possible way and reflect it in yearly employees performance.
Implement all the security improvements assigned by Industrial Security Operation Department, in order to provide benefit to the company’s assets, and employees.
Investigate all accidents or security events during his shift time and generate report with all required documents.
Supervise and participates in security drills as well as fire fight drills as per his emergency response role and attend and participate in critique meetings.
In charge and supervise the hand-over/take-over, load/unload to the assigned weapon as per legal government instructions and industrial security operation department operating procedures. Moreover, generate a report in case of lost or damaged of the weapons.
Ensure that the security Officers are fully aware of their responsibility for themselves and others to work safely and that all officers are trained on Health & Safety at work.
Who we are looking for:
Education - Bachelor’s degree.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Experienced people management, with high levels of leadership skills.
- Ability to inspire and motivate and reassure staff.
- A good understanding of security (including Emergency Response Plan, Risk Assessment and Business Continuity Plan)
- Ability to assess risks and take or recommend appropriate action or mitigation.
- A good knowledge of the use of information technology. A working knowledge of technical security systems. Good personal IT skills.
- Ability to delegate appropriately in order to deliver effective results on the ground, providing high levels of support and guidance but ensuring managers are empowered to manage their areas of responsibility.
- A high standard of communication and problem-solving skills and a high level of visitor care.
- Good presentation skills and comfortable to speak in front of large groups of people.
- Able to prepare clear and concise report.
- Able to research and analyze complex situations and produce reports with recommendations for senior staff.
Experience - At least 5 years in a related position.
Languages - Arabic/English.
About Application Process
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):