Key Performance indicators:
1. Safe and correct execution of rigging, handling and other related tasks assigned to him.
2. Caretaking and proper utilization of equipment and tools. Timely reporting of any issues and relevant matters to Management
3. Identification of improvement opportunities in Lifting and transportation operations to optimize cost and utilization and increase life cycle
Duties and Responsibilities:
4. Completes load handling objectives (rigging, slinging, tagging, moving and etc.) assigned to him by his foreman or supervisor.
5. Take complete charge of all safety and quality pertaining to rigging of the load, tagging the load (when possible), selection of rigging tools and equipment according to lifting plans and rigging drawings.
6. Suggests alternative rigging solutions when such is required for more effective and safe handling of the load.
7. Inspects rigging tools and equipment before each use. 8. Performs front end maintenance as required.
9. Participates in TRA and JSA with foreman as required and always does his/ her own risk assessment of any tasks and duties assigned to him, in order to report and mitigate any hazards.
10. Stop unsafe activity and report any potential hazards to L&R foreman, supervisor, and safety team.
11. Provides input for daily work sheets / crane time sheet for each project.
12. Ensuring that all requirements / documents / permits are available before executing the operation.
13. Must be able to work in a standard field environment (being aware of your surroundings and operations going on around you, Forklift / manlift size and required area for movement / operation)
14. Helps to train local workforce as required and shares his knowledge with the team.
15. Support the Foremen, Supervisors, Superintendents & L&R Manager with planning and maximizing utilization & performance of department resources.
16. Other duties as assigned by L&R Foreman, Supervisor, Superintendent, Manager & GM of Tech. Services.
17. Heavy duty work (lifting, pushing, pulling 22.5kg (50 lbs.)).