Experience: 10/+ years of relevant experience. Preferably to have experience in Shipbuilding/Rebuilding/Marine / Shipyard Industries
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, Operations Management, Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or closely related degree
Professional Qualifications: Category Management Association Certification/ MCIPS considered a plus
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Basic accounting and business finance principles.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Analytical, quantitative and Problem-Solving Skills
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and other MS office tools
- Previous experience working with ERP systems.
Language: Fluent In English