- Tech High Standard of General Education i.e. Diploma, Degree in Engineering
Certificates relating to valid professional qualification:
- Senior Welding Inspection Cert. (CSWIP 3.2/AWS-SCWI or equivalent)
- ASNT/PCN NDT Certification at least to level II grade or equivalent in basic fabrication relevant methods (UT, RT, PT, MT).
- ISO 9001:2015 Auditor or Lead Auditor Certification.
- Certification in any painting inspection scheme and other quality related field will be considered an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10~15 years’ experience in Oil & Gas Construction Industry Quality functions
- Communicate (written & oral) in the English language with confidence.
- Excellent listening skills, assertiveness, and ability to coach subordinates.
- Physically fit and able to work in extreme climatic conditions.
- Able to perceive the mood of a customer or subcontractor and react appropriately.
- Able to read, understand and interpret Engineering drawings.
- Resilience under stress
- Demonstrate ability to listen to the views of others and respond in a logical and well-thought-out manner.
- Basic knowledge of NDT methods (RT, UT, MT, PT, VT, PAUT, TOFD, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Quality Management System
- Ability to interpret codes, standards and specifications applicable in Maritime business.
- Excellent knowledge of documentation, computer operation, procedures & applicable ERP systems
- Excellent ability to take swift action, improvise new problem-solving routes, initiate a culture of teamwork, take on new initiatives, maintain effective teamwork in dealing with situations and conflicts.
- Valid professional qualification as applicable (CSWIP/AWS/BGAS/NACE or equivalent + Management System Lead Auditor)
- English. (Mandatory)
- Arabic / Others (desirable)