- Graduate Engineering, Postgraduate or Diploma with additional E&I Certification
- Minimum of 8~10 years’ experience, relating to quality works of marine engineering industries (ship & rig - buildings)
Professional Qualifications (Certifications & Accreditations):
- Certificates relating to valid professional qualification.
- Training and certification on Electrical and Instrumentation
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Communicate (written & oral) in the English language with confidence.
- Excellent listening skills, assertiveness, and ability to coach subordinates.
- Physically fit and able to work in extreme climatic conditions.
- Able to perceive the mood of a customer or subcontractor and react appropriately.
- Able to read, understand and interpret Engineering drawings.
- Capable of interpreting E&I drawings, and applicable codes and standards for E&I works.
- Ability to work with electrical and instrumentation tools.
- Good understanding of the safety aspects of E&I activities.
- Resilience under stress
- Demonstrate ability to listen to the views of others and respond in a logical and well-thought-out manner.
- Good knowledge of Quality Management System
- Excellent knowledge of documentation, computer operation, procedures & applicable ERP systems
- Valid professional qualification as applicable (CompEx or equivalent + Management System Lead Auditor)
- English. (Mandatory)
- Arabic / Others (desirable)