- Graduation from the university
Professional Qualifications (Certifications & Accreditations)
- Certificates relating to valid professional qualification: • Competency certificate in Document Control. • Competency certificate in the use of Microsoft Office tools. • ISO 9001:2015 Auditor or Lead Auditor Certificate. Competency certificate in use of reputable EDMS system in project management will be considered an advantage.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Communicate (written & oral) in the English language with confidence.
- Good HSE knowledge and skills relative to the role
- Excellent listening skills, assertiveness, and ability to coach subordinates.
- Physically fit and able to work in extreme climatic conditions.
- Able to perceive the mood of a customer or subcontractor and react appropriately.
- Able to read, understand and interpret Engineering drawings.
- Resilience under stress
- Demonstrate ability to listen to the views of others and respond in a logical and well-thought-out manner.
- Basic knowledge of materials
- Good knowledge of Quality Management System
- Excellent knowledge of documentation, computer operation, procedures & applicable ERP systems
- Excellent use of MS office packages
- Minimum of 4~6 years’ experience, relating to quality works of marine engineering industries (ship & rig - buildings)