- Graduation from the university or Technical Engineering Degree/equivalent
Certificates relating to valid professional qualification:
- Certification in Survey and Geoinformatics
- Training and Qualification in 3D CAD Drawing and Modelling
- Minimum of 8~10 years’ experience, relating to quality works of marine engineering industries (ship & rig - buildings)
- Communicate (written & oral) in the English language with confidence.
- Good HSE knowledge and skills relative to the role
- Excellent listening skills, assertiveness, and ability to coach subordinates.
- Physically fit and able to work in extreme climatic conditions.
- Able to perceive the mood of a customer or subcontractor and react appropriately.
- Able to read, understand and interpret Engineering drawings.
- Resilience under stress
- Demonstrate ability to listen to the views of others and respond in a logical and well-thought-out manner.
- Well – developed presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of dimension software System
- Excellent skill in the use of survey instruments like Theodolites, EDM (Electronic Distance Measurement Equipment), dumpy levels, etc.
- Advanced skill in 3D CAD drawings and modelling
- Excellent knowledge of documentation, computer operation, procedures & applicable ERP systems
- Valid professional qualification as applicable
- English. (Mandatory)
- Arabic / Others (desirable)