Bachelor of Science (BS) OR Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Technology (MIS), Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics or equivalent.
IT Industry Accredited and related certificate e.g., ITIL, MCP, CCNA - Security, CompTIA Sec+, CEH, CCSP, CEH, CISA, CISM
- Knowledge and experience with PCs, LAN topologies, routers, Switches, and terminal servers
- Knowledge and experience with Security incident handling and associated tools
- Knowledge of security applications such as IDS, Security Event Management, and anomaly detection tools
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity frameworks and standards such as NIST CSF, ISO 27001
- Seek self-development programs/education.
- Ability to work under own initiative and under tight time pressures - planning, prioritizing, and controlling own workload.
Seven (7) years of relevant experience in Information Security function