IMI1431 - Document Controller
Ras Al Khair, Saudi Arabia
Engineering Design - Support
Your future role:
Document Controller is expected to control and monitor the documents of engineering and construction projects and to ensure that all Client engineering requirements are identified and understood, and all stakeholders meet their contractual obligations from an engineering perspective in all instances.
- Responsible for and ensure smooth function of the department documentation.
- Organize and maintain engineering storage and retrieval of all engineering technical records.
- Develop and manage utilization of engineering registry to allow accurate and easy retrieval of information for the engineering team, ability to locate information in a timely manner and accurately is a key function of the role.
- Manage a site electronic document management system (ERP).
- Maintain engineering technical library files and coordinate with the designated engineer on any new revisions.
- Maintain records of all engineering documents to support bidding and projects.
- Register & maintain all deliverables in each project in Engineering Document Register (EDR).
- Issue all engineering documentation/drawings, and correspondence on other business work streams within the company thru transmittal.
- Received project documents from company project document controllers and disseminate it to respective engineering team members.
- Keep all engineering team members and corporate document controller updated on new document versions of engineering procedures, guidelines, and standard formats.
- Reproduction of information into both printed (if required) and electronic format for communication to the engineering team.
- Generate engineering manhour report as per weekly timesheet.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive documents.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's in business administration management or relevant discipline.
- At least 3 years in project management team.
- Fluent in Arabic & English.
About Application Process
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):