Incumbent is fully qualified systems analyst with good in-depth knowledge of particular area(s) of experience, and may lead projects in this field with minimum direction. To implement and support Information Technologies
Systems Administrator - GRC:
- Enhance or develop IT GRC framework, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain and support IT GRC framework, policies, and procedures.
- Test, evaluate, implement and Administer eGRC systems;
- Lead and manage Comprehensive Risk assessment and Risk action plans
- Lead and manage NCA and other regulatory compliance requirements
- Develop and mentor the GRC team members;
- Manage & assist in managing Information Technology (IT) projects.
- Management reports and documentation
IT SECURITY FUNCTIONS
-Design, develop, test, install, customize and troubleshoot information security systems and solutions to ensure protection of IT assets, business functions and requirements.
-Vulnerability assessment and threat prevention
- Monitor and manage security events, logs
-Maintain and support cybersecurity framework, policies and procedures
- Conduct Cybersecurity awareness sessions
Area: IT Systems Administrator
- Develop and manage project proposals, resources and plans.
- Assign tasks to project members.
- Conduct quality assurance on project deliverables.
- Implement new and maintain existing computer systems.
- Support computer production systems.
- Maintain, enhance and support existing computer applications and systems.
- Troubleshoot system problems and implement solutions.
- Develop new and enhance existing computer systems.
- Test and evaluate, develop and implement new computer applications and systems.
- Train and mentor newly hired IT System Analysts
- Collect and analyze system utilization data to monitor trends and forecast future (IT) requirement.
- Evaluate and test off-the-shelf products to ensure their applicability to corporate business requirement.
- Review and analyze user request for computer and communication systems and recommend solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Design, develop, test, install, customize and troubleshoot information security systems and solutions to ensure protection of IT assets, business functions and requirements.
- Manage data center facilities infrastructure and support relevant upgrade projects.
- Perform support to operations monitoring of IT systems and problems response and resolution.
- Analyze and approve changes to computing infrastructures.
- Adhere to security and safety regulation and rules.
In addition to the principal duties listed above, additional duties of the IT System Analyst-II vary by function within IT departments/divisions. These are capture under the appropriate function headings noted below.
- Install, customize and troubleshoot open computer operating systems
software, hardware and Database Management Software required to maintain business functions, such as applications servers, database servers and file servers.
- Support open computer operating systems software and hardware.
- Develop monitoring scripts to maintain good health of hardware and operating system.
- Design, implement, support and monitor Database Management Systems and related software
- Manage distributed computer storage facilities using automated storage management software and equipment to ensure that the reliability and integrity of corporate database is maintained.
- Install, troubleshoot and support networking software to support corporate business functions globally, such as Wide Area Networks (WAN’s) and Local Area Networks (LAN’s).
TECHNOLOGY PLANNING FUNCTION
- Update and maintain computer and communications general services and instructions to ensure compliance to Company levels of services.
- Manage data center facilities infrastructures in terms of space, power, cooling, and safety & security parameters.
- Analyze changes to computing infrastructure, perform systems outages investigations, and maintain KPIs reporting.
- Perform batch processing jobs and resolve related issues with relevant users and support analysts.
- Analyze business processes to determine Information Technology (IT) requirements.
- Develop, test and document programs and systems to support corporate business applications.
- Diagnose and resolve systems operational problems to ensure system availability.