We are looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst I, who will be responsible for but not limited to:
Senior Financial Planning Analyst is responsible for preparing and monitoring the periodic budgets,
performing routine analysis of financial data in accordance with financial KPIs. He/she is also
responsible for operations performance enhancement and compliance. In charge of reviewing finance
policies, procedures, and processes.
• Develop Board Material (Documents / Presentations) for management and stakeholders on quarterly
• Execute periodic and annual budget exercises with departments and prepare budgeted financial
statements for the company.
• Cost reduction efforts across the company including (Direct costs, Overhead & Capital Expenditures)
• Measure corporate KPIs across the organization in on quarterly basis.
• Provide budget management services and analysis for department and financial leaders.
• Conduct operations analysis and planning.
• Compare progress against plans and budgets to recommend changes if necessary.
• Understand how Actuals and Forecasts compare to Cost Roadmap.
• Recommend Action to preserve, recover, or take advantage of variances between Actuals/Forecast vs
• Conduct Joint Venture (JV) financial statement reviews.
• Review JV investment business plans and operating plans.
• Financial modeling and business support due diligence.