Education - Bachelor’s degree.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Experienced people management, with high levels of leadership skills.
- Ability to inspire and motivate and reassure staff.
- A good understanding of security (including Emergency Response Plan, Risk Assessment and Business Continuity Plan)
- Ability to assess risks and take or recommend appropriate action or mitigation.
- A good knowledge of the use of information technology. A working knowledge of technical security systems. Good personal IT skills.
- Ability to delegate appropriately in order to deliver effective results on the ground, providing high levels of support and guidance but ensuring managers are empowered to manage their areas of responsibility.
- A high standard of communication and problem-solving skills and a high level of visitor care.
- Good presentation skills and comfortable to speak in front of large groups of people.
- Able to prepare clear and concise report.
- Able to research and analyze complex situations and produce reports with recommendations for senior staff.
Experience - At least 10 years in a related position.
Languages - Arabic/English.