IMI1234 - Cost control Professional - Finance (Mid Level)
Dhahran / Ras Al Khair / Dubai / Other
Your future role & Job Purpose:
We are looking to hire Cost control Professional - Finance (Mid Level) who will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Cost control role is responsible to control and monitor projects cost and revenue along with overhead cost and GL accountant activates
- Excellent relationships will be built and maintained with all stakeholders to drive a culture of fiscal and commercial responsibility and to facilitate Financial knowledge transfer & acumen at all levels.
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc
- Perform and manage project activity scheduling and monitoring
- Perform technical and commercial review of long time tenders
- Escalate cost increases to ensure that these are recovered in the pricing
- Ensure effective project implementation and utilize productive reports with the use of the Company’s project management system to monitor the status of all purchases, invoicing and delivery up to the closure of the project.
- Coordinate and work with the project management team to resolve project issues to ensure the delivery/completion of the project work.
- Attend project meetings and discussions with the project management team and external clients
- Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management’s review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
- Provide cost control and planning advice to the internal project management team as and when required.
- Continually develop internal processes to achieve efficiency savings
- All GL accountant activates
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required.
Who we are looking for:
- Finance Degree or Equivalent Degree
- Relevant professional certification is a plus
- Relevant years post qualification in project costing
- Relevant experience in JVs or startup business is a plus
- Excellent Verbal and Written English
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- A positive, “can do” attitude
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
About Application Process
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):