IMI1205 - Facilities Management Coordinator
Dhahran / Ras Al Khair / Dubai / Other
Facilities Management & Support Services
Your future role:
The Facilities Management Coordinator (FMC) position is responsible for coordination of both operational and administrative tasks and activities for the Facilities Management department. The FMC will also undertake administrative responsibilities and duties for the Strategy, Planning and Contract tasks and activities.
- Coordinate and report on the Facilities Management working environment for the office buildings (power supply/air conditioning/water supply/drainage/toilets/canteens/hard fixings/fire alarms/safety procedures/cleaning/furniture arrangements/storage/building security/reception.
- Coordinate and report on cleaning/repairs /maintenance of site facilities (canteens /toilet/changing rooms) and site drinking water to site water coolers.
- Periodical review and request for updates of the FM&SS department procedures.
- Assist in tracking of FM budgets and KPI’s reports monthly and yearly.
- Coordinate with all respective functions on the FM requirements and accordingly prepare the scope and deliverable documents.
- Integrate and assist with the administrative tasks and duties with the Strategy, Planning and Contracts department to deliver required information.
- Works cooperatively with all team members to support the achievement of work plan activities designed to achieve identified goals and objectives.
- Prepares meeting agendas, records, and distributes meeting minutes, and maintains organized files of same for FM and other departments as required.
- Assist in Travel and Transport request as required.
- Support growth and development of the department and ensure sustainability of deliverables.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in, Facilities Management, Business Administration, Engineering or similar qualifications or experience.
- Over 3 years' experience and knowledge in Facility Management and Administration
- Excellent command of English (writing and speech).
- Excellent Computer Skills (all MS suites), Organized and Methodical, planning and problem-solving skills, Good Communicator.
- Ability to work in a cooperative and collaborative manner within a culturally diverse work force.
About Application Process
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):