We are looking to hire a Multi Skilled Operator for asset management and marine operation Department, who will be responsible for but not limited:
The person will report to the Lifting & Rigging Superintendent and will be responsible for operating the 300te crawler crane along with the forklift and be generally in charge of the rigging equipment in the DSY. To be ready to support any potential MRO works, that may awarded in the near future. AMMO also requires this person to do weekly cycle of operation of the 300te crawling crane to ensure that it is kept in a optimum condition, this is currently being done by a third party. They will also support the Lifting & Rigging Superintendent in many procedures that need to be written and reviewed.
1. Knowledge of global lifting standards for the MRO of works.
2. Operating the 300te crawler crane along with the forklift
3. Conduct analysis and provide detailed procedures.
4. Ability to perform discipline checks of lifting procedures and analysis.
5. Ability to study project specifications and provide feedback from an Operator perspective.
6. Provide input for the improvement of Operating the 300te crawler procedures with a focus on safety & efficiency.
7. Be informed of changes to International Lifting Standards and communicate them to relevant departments for implementation & compliance.
8. Support HSE Department to Engineer out identified hazards relating to Lifting Practices.