IMI1203 - Support Services Senior Manager
Dhahran / Ras Al Khair / Dubai / Other
Facilities Management & Support Services
Your future role:
The Support Services Manager leads the teams that are responsible for Transport, Logistics and Administration. These functions include, travel and transport, logistics, general administration and office supplies, financial monitoring and control including the annual budget setting rounds and process. The team will be responsible for Corporate Travel & Transport arrangements and providing general and all-round support to all teams within the FM&SS portfolio including the Managing Agent and Service Provider Partners.
- Manage a variety of activities (e.g. travel/accommodations, logistics, office activities, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring availability of services, facilities and/or equipment and delivering services in conformance to established guidelines.
- Building solid and collaborative relationships with team members and fostering a productive teamwork environment.
- Manage and track all contracts including KPI’s and SLA’s related to all Support Services deliverables.
- Manage and develop operational plans that support the financial expectations and ensure that the department is accountable for the plans.
- Deliver appropriate reporting/analysis to the business as required including budgeting and forecasting for the department.
- Developing work methods and improving the department's information systems to keep pace with the development of the departments activities and improve the efficiency of the Department's performance.
- Maintain a project risks register by driving risk identification, qualitative and quantitative risk analysis as well as risk responses definitions.
- Support the month end process, reviewing outputs and delivering commentaries that provide
insight into business performance
- Ensure that all tasks and activities undertaken are compliant to Health and Safety and environmental protection laws and corporate standards.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with peer groups and key internal stakeholders and external stakeholders to achieve business objectives and take on any additional tasks if required.
Who we are looking for:
- A Degree in Management or related studies.
- Over 15 years' experience
- Experience and knowledge in Administration, Finance, Travel & Transport management and reporting,
- Demonstrates from experience that strategy development and execution (implementation) are inextricably linked
- Experience in cost controlling and contract management
- Experience leading teams and motivating others to take action and decisions.
- Professional Certification in Facilities Management or Travel Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Computer Skills (all MS suites especially Excel), Organized and Methodical, Planning and Problem-Solving Skills, Good Communicator.
- Ability to work in a cooperative and collaborative manner within a culturally diverse work force.
About Application Process
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):