We are looking to hire a Lead Instrument Engineer (Rig building engineering), who will be responsible for but not limited to:
• To lead detail engineering design activities of Electrical and Control Systems.
• Review, check and approve Contractor's design per scope of work and contract.
• Read, write and review technical specifications.
• Shall be capable of developing bid or subcontract packages. Evaluate technical bids and prepare reports.
• Support construction team during the construction phase.
• Knowledge of all International, European and North American codes and standards.
• Experience is Contract administration, staff planning, schedule & estimation of E&I related activities.
• Good communication skills.
• The individual in this role acts as technical liaison between Client, Contractor and the Company. Experience in offshore rig building is preferable.