IMI1199 - Strategic Planning Analyst
Dhahran / Ras Al Khair / Dubai / Other
Executive Office Management
Capacity & Economic Planning
Your future role:
IMI is looking to hire a Corporate Strategic Planning Analyst for IMI, performs strategy formulation, development, implementation, and evaluation to help position IMI for competitive advantage and success in both Maritime and Oil and Gas major service provider.
- Analyzes internal strengths and weaknesses and external opportunities and threats (SWOT)
- Establishes long-term organizational objectives and strategies to achieve these objectives, develops supporting action plans and key performance indicators (KPIs) to track progress.
- Conducts environmental scans and compiles business intelligence (including competitor intelligence) to help enhance visioning and forecasting to align and unify the strategic and operational views and various perspectives of stakeholders.
- Helps identify, analyze and discern trade-offs using various quantitative and qualitative means to maximize the value proposition
- Researches and recommends new or expanded revenue streams or service/support operations, pricing formats, specially-targeted service offerings, multi-faceted service offerings, one-time or continuing and sustainable service offerings.
- Monitors and assists in the review of internal business intelligence such as quality, timeliness, service orientation and other characteristics of current and planned projects.
- Reviews, and recommends improvement of business plans and operations; this includes assessment of organizational readiness for, and exercise of, operational agility and flexibility.
- Performs mathematical and statistical analyses of financial, economic, managerial and operational data; this includes development and use of mathematical models to assist in planning and decision making.
- Prepare Written reports for top management.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor of Management or Business Studies, Finance or Economics, Science, Engineering , or any related major.
- Minimum of five (5) relevant experience.
- Thoroughly proficient in both verbal and written English and Arabic.
- Analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Commercial awareness.
- Numerical skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to understand broader business issues.
- Communication and presentation skills.
About Application Process
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):