• Ensure equipment is installed and operates as per the manufacturers specifications.
• Ensure that all aspects of the commissioning process are documented, approved and recorded for future reference as required.
• Prepare and deliver schedules/reports/presentations for management as required.
• Mentor the Project Engineers providing guidance to resolve identified operational issues.
• Develop commissioning procedure, check list, reports etc. for all assets in the Facility.
• Lead the development of Testing & Commissioning Procedures managing the implementation.
• Evaluate technical & operational recommendations and manage the change according to guidelines & parameters set by Executive Management.
• Work closely with HSE to engineer out potential hazards, to provide a safe working environment, for all employees.
• Communicate and negotiate with a wide range of project stakeholders.
• Closely analyze the commissioning expenditure in accordance with approved budget.
• Supervise documentation & certification requirements during project execution and ensure the process is in accordance with IMI Document Control Policy & Procedure.
• Utilize knowledge of asset management standards ISO 55000/1/2 and implement during project execution phase as necessary.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Achievement of the companies TRI.
• Keep within or under predetermined schedules
• Keep within or under predetermined budgets
• Close out of all Non-Conformities
Key Relationships and Interfaces:
• Project Managers – High Integration Equipment
• Maintenance Managers / Supervisors
• HSEQ Department
• EPC Contractor
• Inspection & Coordination Managers
• Capital Projects Managers
• Project Engineers
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)