• Lead the Commissioning Managers/Project Engineers daily operations & the implementation of safety, efficiency planning & continuous improvement strategy.
• Ensure all elements relating to the project (Engineering, Planning & Scheduling, Commissioning, Budgets) are maintained and updated as per the project reporting criteria.
• Prepare and deliver reports/presentations for Capital Projects Manager as required.
• Mentor the Project Engineers providing leadership & guidance to resolve identified operational issues.
• Liaise with Government Bodies, EPC Contractors & OEM’s as required maintaining professional and harmonious lines of communications.
• Evaluate technical & operational recommendations (Robotics) and manage the change according to guidelines & parameters set by Executive Management.
• Work closely with HSE to engineer out potential hazards, to provide a safe working environment, for all employees.
• Communicate and negotiate with a wide range of project stakeholders.
• Closely analyze & monitor the capital project expenditure in accordance with approved budget.
• Supervise documentation & certification requirements during project execution and ensure the process is in accordance with IMI Document Control Policy & Procedure.
• Utilize knowledge of asset management standards ISO 55000/1/2 and implement during project execution phase as necessary.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Achievement of the companies TRI.
• Keep within or under predetermined schedules
• Keep within or under predetermined budgets
Communication and Working Relationships:
• Asset Management & Marine Operations
• Maintenance Manager / Supervisors
• HSEQ Department
• Commissioning Manager / Project Engineers
• Inspection & Coordination Manager
• Capital Projects Manager
• EPC Contractor / OEM