1. Lead the Project Engineers daily operations & the implementation of safety, efficiency planning & continuous improvement strategy.
2. Ensure all elements relating to the project (Engineering, Planning & Scheduling, Budgets) are updated as per the project reporting criteria.
3. Prepare and deliver reports/presentations for Capital Projects Manager as required.
4. Mentor the Project Engineers providing leadership & guidance to resolve identified operational issues.
5. Focal point with SAPMT of LSPB contract Manage the flow of information (IMI & SAPMT) ensuring it is documented and tracked.
6. Attend meetings with SAPMT & Government Bodies, working closely with IMI Government Relation department as required documenting minutes providing feedback to IMI Management.
7. Be a focal point for all internal and external official letter, statement of work etc related to JV contract
8. Developing procedure for Yard readiness related to CAPEX perspective.
9. Lead the Project Engineers daily operations & the implementation of project deliverables
10. Interface management with SEPCO/PMT and IMI functional department
11. Coordinate the TQ and other clashes in the execution of the project
12. Controlling High Integration Capex budget based on all the parameters. Closely analyses the capital project expenditure in accordance with approved budget
13. Assist preparation of SAT procedure, commissioning of each assets in High integration contract
14. Review the inspection Packages and assist QA/QC packages and day to day JV Quality issues.
15. Liaise with Government Bodies as required maintaining professional and harmonious lines of communications.
16. Evaluate technical & operational recommendations and manage the change according to guidelines & parameters set by Executive Management.
17. Work closely with HSE to engineer out potential hazards, to provide a safe working environment, for all employees.
18. Communicate and negotiate with a wide range of project stakeholders.
19. Closely analyze the capital project expenditure in accordance with approved budget.
20. Supervise documentation & certification requirements during project execution and ensure the process is in accordance with IMI Document Control Policy & Procedure.
21. Utilize knowledge of asset management standards ISO 55000/1/2 and implement during project execution phase as necessary.
Key Relationships and Interfaces:
Asset Management & Marine Operations
Inspection & Coordination Manager
Maintenance Manager / Supervisors Capital Projects Manager