Your core responsibilities will be as follows:-
• Lead the Electrical discipline in the assigned project(s).
• Oversee a team of E&I designers while carrying out design engineering and 3D modelling.
• Review of electrical motor datasheets, instrumentation and sizing of cables.
• Guidance and review of cable sizing and cable routing based on international standards such as IEEE45.
• Preparation of Design basis, Project specific specifications for EPC projects and other projects involving Basic / Detail engineering. Feasibility studies and Tender document preparation.
• Material engineering which includes preparation of Purchase specifications, Purchase requisitions, Technical bid analysis, Vendor document / drawing evaluation after order.
• Construction engineering activities including MTOs, shop drawings and job package preparation and issue.
• Co-ordination with Internal Departments, Clients & Inspection Agencies.
• Ensure that designs comply with the relevant codes, standards, regulations and procedures.