IMI1108 - Senior Piping Designer
Dhahran / Ras Al Khair / Dubai / Other
Engineering Design - Rig New Builds & MRO
Who are we looking for:
Develop designs such as Plot plans, Equipment layouts, piping plans, 3D Model with overall assistance of Senior / Lead Engineer.
- Develop 2D drawings in AutoCAD.
- Develop P&IDs.
- Activity and deliverable planning, scheduling and monitoring along with Senior / Lead Engineer.
- Involve in Bid Engineering i.e. bid estimation for man hours and materials.
- Distribution, monitoring and checking of the work of assigned team.
- Reviews for overall completeness, general safety, access and egress, materials handling, maintenance and operability etc.
- Perform inter-disciplinary checks.
- Ensure schedule compliance of Design deliverables i.e. drawings, isometrics, MTO support details etc.
- Input to Material Requisition, allocation and reconciliation of materials.
- Review and comment on vendor drawings.
- Perform site survey as necessary.
- Assist lead engineer in performance assessments of designers & establishing training needs.
- Ensure compliance to project specifications and company procedures.
- Ensure Compliance to HSES policies and procedures and all applicable information security policies & procedures
- 7 + years in Rig or Ship building industry using AVEVA 3D modelling software in Engineering
- ITI Draughtsmanship or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Discipline.
- Conversant with International Codes and Standards, Marine regulations and Classification rules.
- Experience in AutoCAD.
- Design experience in pipe layouts and routing.
- Experience in 3D design tools like AVEVA.
- Demonstrated high order interpersonal skills and ability to operate within a multinational environment.
Engineering Design work in Rig / Ship building
Co-ordination / communication (internal and external)
Progress of project deliverables / commitments
About Application Process
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):